ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Tuesday 27 April 2010

Go Compare? Go Fuck Yourself !!!

Whichever fucking retard that unleashed the most annoying fucking advert in the world should be publicly executed - along with that fat tosser of a "singer" !
Your days are numbered pal !!
I swear to God that if that oversized opera singing wanker ever starts screaching through my letter box I'll stab him in the eyes with a fucking kitchen knife !!
Go Compare that you annoying twat !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Go Compare hime to some of the stuff of your Spotify!!!! Hahhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hark !
    At least my Spotify doesn't contain "AgaBloodyDoo"! (now that I've deleted 'that' play list lmao

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !