ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Thursday 29 April 2010

ABSENCE APOLOGY FROM BREAKFAST BLOKE

I am sorry for my absence and lack of comments yesterday - I had to pay an unexpected visit to a local hospital. Let me explain, I was watching Sky News and was laughing so much my sides split open, fell off the sofa, landed on the pet hippo but squashed the fish (I had let them out of the pond for good behavior). My sides are now healed but I have been advised to cease watching television that involves a stupid, scottish, one eyed, 2 faced, lying jock communist.

2 comments:

  1. Why the fuck are you keeping the pet hippo in the lounge?!
    And what had the fish done that was so good? (not that it matters seeing as they are now squished !)
    I hope you made a butty out of them afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hippo can stay where he wants to - he has big teeth.

    The fish was good, I miss her terribly....

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !