ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Friday 4 June 2010

SWEET INNOCENCE OF A CHILD.........


It is with great pleasure, that I, Artillery Bloke announce to the world that the next generation of Talking Total Bollocks Bloggers are nearly ready for unleashing onto the interwebby thing wots it called jobber.

I am proud to say, that after much training, persuasion and gentle coercion - well ok, extreme physical violence - my own flesh and blood has made a profound and interesting observation that is suitable for gracing the great Talking Total Bollocks Blog.

Be, prepared, for it is astounding, amazing and the most profound post ever made. It is:

"DOLPHINS ARE REALLY GAY SHARKS"

Only from the mouth's of babes




1 comment:

  1. 'Baby Gunner' has made an extremely valid observation!

    Since you mentioned this development earlier I have been continuously mulling it over in my mind (well, whilst I was stuck at traffic lights on the way home if I'm honest)... but I haven't come up with a single counter argument!

    This concerns me greatly!

    Let's face it ... they look kinda lame, are very feminine (you don't see dolphins carrying spears or ray guns do you!) and just don't have that macho 'Sharkish' image!

    So, fair play to Baby Gunner ... I think he may have point!

    We need to enlist an expert in marine biology, who will be able to confirm BG's thesis and enlighten us more.

    Someone who knows all about the life on the ocean waves, and has experience with strange things that float above the waves, and lurk beneath them.

    People liken him to the Sharpest Bit of Britain's Pointy Bits.

    People refer to him to a Stealth Bomber on Steroids.

    We know him simply as 'Marine Boy'.

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !