ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Saturday 5 June 2010

EN-GER-LUND "THE RETURN OF THE CENTRE - HALF"


Has the England manager seen sense? Or has Heskey realised that he can actually tackle someone????

Anyway, what is he going to do for the next month? Well, til the end of the group stages then he will have to watch cricket like the rest of us.



No, I, that is me, Artillery Bloke has been undercover! I have discovered that Rio is in Brazil.
Yes, Brazil.

And he is having a bit of a party to celebrate. He is calling it a Carnival and I have the following, exclusive picture of Rio in his best going out clobber.......






2 comments:

  1. You beat me too this one ... lol

    I think the most amazing thing about this is the fact that Heskey actually managed a tackle !

    Sod's law that it managed to cripple one of our own!

    Mind you, I don't think Ferdinand will be that much of a loss !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all doomed!!!

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !