ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Wednesday 2 June 2010

EN - GER - LUND

When I can find the link, Capello said, in his broken English, that to win the World Cup the England team need to show the fighting spirit that we Brits are famous for - If we did, would Capello shove his hands in the air and run away screaming "I Surrender" like the big foreign twat that he is.

I wish the FA would appoint an English Manager........



P.S.

Heskey?????? Oh for fucks sake. He still picked him, even after missing a header, 2 yards from directly in front of the goal, unmarked and not one opposing player within 3 yards of him........

Bit of a waste of an air fare for the rest of the FA then

3 comments:

  1. I was gonna post on this yesterday - but was too annoyed !!

    Heskey! Waste of an air fair? Waste of fucking oxygen more like !!

    Why not take Bent instead?! At least he can run, stay upright and score goals !!!

    Walcott. I was annoyed at his omission yesterday. Why the fuck Carrick is in is totally beyond me !! he's done fuck all this year at ManUre!

    Adam Johnson is the preferred choice now at ManCity over SWP ! he has better pace and goal scoring abilities. So why take SWP ?!

    We'll be lucky to get past the quarter finals I reckon !

    Hope I'm wrong though - and that these doddering overpaid pri-madonna fuckwits actually come back with the trophy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha my wingless wonder. We are of similar thinking - again.

    Heskey deserves his place with the team - cleaning the boots.

    Walcott - not sure about anyway, but the team is geared to a 4 4 2, with what looks like good old fashioned English style attacking wingers...... potential?

    Or are we going to make it out of the Group????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha my Multiply Launched mate ...

    I must confess I hate 4-4-2 ... as it bores the pants off me ... and my fear with our current bunch of overpaid useless pri-madonnas is that it increases the likelihood of Heskey The Buffoon or The Crouch Potato being included in the starting line-up alongside Roon The Loon !

    Capello's preference for 4-4-2 baffles me. Continental sides destroy us normally when we use it as it's so bloody predictable (ie route one to some tall dangly useless giraffe or a bumbling idiot!)

    I personally would prefer a 3-5-1 ... using maybe Milner & SWP as attacking midfielders to cause chaos down the enemy, I mean, opposition flanks, and crossing into Roon The Loon or Defoe The God (ex AFC Bournemouth player) to blast it in the net.

    As I see it, the less time Heskey & Crutch spend on the pitch - the better our chances are of actually making it out of the group!

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !