ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Friday 28 May 2010

RAF Bloke Does His Bit (!) To Assist In Anti-Drug War

This article caught my attention (no surprise there!) yesterday ... about 31-year old former Columbian supermodel Angie Sanclemente Valencia, who is accused of persuading young women to smuggle cocaine from Argentina to Europe via Mexico.


Well, seeing as I always like to assist in humanitarian needs, I have offered to assist to rehabilitate Miss Valencia and take her on as a trainee Butler.


Happy Days :-)








Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Columbian, male voice choir.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem to have a thing for male voice choirs dear chap !

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's your thing. And what you and your thing do with these choir's is your business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm ... yet in one of your earlier naff responses you openly admit to 'counselling them' at your place! Counselling them in the same way you do puppies ?!

    I wonder what our resident 'rapist would make of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, a sad misunderstanding. I think RAFB needs to understand that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So all his "Butler" rejects need serious psychiatric help and a warm place to spend the night, they turn to me for that help.

    Please RAFB, be gentle with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are implying that 'male choirs' are reject butlers, the you are very correct!

    They never made the interview stage my Small Barrelled Deaf Friend!

    My 'equal reaction' was to send them your way - as you seem to have a licking for Welsh Male Choirs ... which is the 'opposite' of myself!

    Oops ... looks like I mispelled 'liking'?!

    Or did I ;)

    I hope they enjoy their 'warm place to spend the night' with you ...

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !