ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Tuesday 18 May 2010

BODY IMAGE


Sorry, ranting again. But this is a subject very close to my heart. I have a daughter, she is of an age where she is easily impressionable and peer pressure is huge.

The individual body image portrayed in today's media is a complete farce. Newspapers, magazines and television regularly use images of people that have been manipulated to such an extent that it no longer resembles the true person. What chance do kids have? All they see is perfectly shaped individuals, used by company's to push products. When all they are doing is creating the false idea, of what they perceive, is a normal person.

Far from being perfect. Normal includes lumps, bumps, scars, blemishes etc etc. Images such as this one, should be published with a health warning and the true likeness underneath.



This is why airbrushing is bad. Poor RAFB is gonna be mad I have revealed the truth......

Above, is Bob.

Below is also Bob - yes the same one but without the airbrush.








8 comments:

  1. How the fuck can you go from a totally sensible subject matter - and create a surprisingly intelligent discussion - and for one that I agree with ...

    ... to the blatant lies about Bob !!!

    Any more of this Bob abuse - and I shall be forced to retaliate !! A lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you are in the presence of greatness, the wizard and the master. I am the one who must be obeyed who doesn't have to where a skirt**.

    Because I am, my undercarriageless, dodo like, flightless freak,

    the Talking Total Bollocks Blog God!!!!!!





    ** Sorry babes, only writing it for comic effect, you remember don't you - humour??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could think of many titles to call you that include the phrase 'Total Bollocks' my Big-Barrelled Long Range friend ... but 'God' would certainly not be amongst the wording!

    Neither would 'Wizard', 'Greatness' or indeed 'Master' ...

    ...'Skirt' however would very likely make an appearance due to your moonlighting job as an fluffer at 'Funny Girls' !

    You should be embarrassed, ashamed and in the Navy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, me thinks that my wisdom has confused you - the similarity between both Navy and RAF is astounding - mainly the colour BLUE.

    I have just, this very instant installed a new computer - I physically attacked the old one because when I typed in "Funny G****" (I cant type it in full it will make me break this one), a seriously disturbing image of both you and Bob appeared - I was shocked and dismayed. My disgust overwhelmed me and I subsequently gave my computer an attitude adjustment - it worked it is now dead.

    As to doubting my credentials as the master blogger I will now completely changed the subject to the use of Tesco carrier bags as contraceptive devices.

    See.... I am the master

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall ignore the Bob comment and laugh at the patheticness and ineptitude of using Tesco carier bags.

    Personally I think they are both a) too weak, and b) too small.

    Consequently I use sheep !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You use a sheep as a contraceptive.......ok, you got me, I am confused. You "put on" the sheep (I assume pinch the end and roll it back) then how does the rest work? Where do you put the sheep? Isn't there going to be an issue with sensitivity??

    Please tell me, o experienced one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, to be honest I normally reserve this method whilst working undercover in Wales.
    That said, it is very effective, but admittedly not very sensitive (although Mable & Flossy do disagree with that!).
    You put on the sheep, (yes, using the roll back method) and normally using the rear side first, and using it's head as the initial penetrating device ... but it is reversable - depending on what will be on the receiving end.
    With anything smaller than calves etc, I'd recommend this method, and anything larger, ie horses or cattle, the reverse method should be adopted.
    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps Be warned this method doesn't work with Welsh Male Choirs ... for that you need an MP-5 or GPMG !

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !