ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Tuesday 11 May 2010

A PUBLIC APOLOGY

I, Artillery Man, hereby issue this, a formal and public apology to RAF Man.

Since the commencement of Talking Total Bollock's I believe that on several occasions I have implied that RAF Man has a male Butler. Indeed, sometimes the innuendo appears to cast doubts over RAF Man's sexuality.

RAF Man insists that his Butler is called 'Bob' (Bob not being the abbreviation for Bird or Bloke) and not Jeremy and therefore he employ's a female Butler. 'Her' country of origin is doubtful but he believes it is Taiwan.

RAF Man's sexuality is not in any doubt and for this I apologise - even though I may not agree with his preference's.
The choice of apparel RAF Man chooses for his staff is a personal issue between him and his employee's and I have no right to comment.

But watch this space......


4 comments:

  1. Bob is not from Taiwan at all!
    She resents that insidious implication and would tell her yourself, but is currently tied up, er, I mean, busy ironing and cleaning.
    You're just jealous because Artillery types don't get issued with batgirls to "look after you" and that you have to "do it yourselves" ... one of the few and very rare things that you do actually excel at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. errrrm AB, I was wondering...errrrmmm are you definately convinced....errmmm which way RAFB....errrm swings? errm If that you are ermm maybe errrrm Bob coud be short for errrmmmm Roberta??? What you ermmm think?

    Aaaand I errrrmmm am waiting with errrrm baited breath to errrrm see you in your errrm uniforms ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure sue, not sure. Perhaps its to small to swing...? But I digress

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !