ARTHUR'S TALKING TOTAL BOLLOCKS INTRO

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS BELOW TO SEE OUR BLOG INTRO & THE

ONGOING ADVENTURES OF OUR RESIDENT TRAMP ARTHUR

...WHO TALKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS!


Thursday 6 May 2010

From the Heart...


Today, is the General Election. Being the person who I am, I am immensely proud of being British and English.

I am tired of our so called elected representatives saying that they are British and they are doing what is right for our small collection of Islands without asking those who live here. Yet they are slowly giving my country to the Europeans, who for Centuries have tried to defeat us in Battle and have failed, but are now taking over my home by stealth, lies, deceit and coercion.

My point is this, whoever gets elected - I don't really care who - retains the freedom we, our friends, colleagues, fathers and grandfathers have all fought for and believe in, and return the powers so easily given away to Brussels because they have no right to any hold over us.

Let us be British again, and we will make this country Great once more.


2 comments:

  1. Well said mate.

    I have cast my vote and hope that other people do the same - and vote for what is right for our country and security.

    The day the European flag is raised in the UK instead of the Union Jack is the day I depart forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so say all of us...well said BB :o)

    ReplyDelete

This Is Your Chance To Talk Some Bollocks As Well !